Need an effective, chemical-free, window cleaning solution? Our safe and sustainable microfibre Window Cloth gets windows, mirrors, and more sparkling clean with only water.
The soft, tightly woven microfibre removes up to 99% of bacteria* and leaves shiny surfaces spotless with no unsightly streaks or residues. It also works great with our EnviroCloth® and Dusting Mitt, eliminating the need for harmful chemical cleaners!
BacLock® **—our micro silver antibacterial agent—goes to work to self-purify and inhibit bacterial odours, offering continuous protection against mould and mildew growth within the cloth.
This product was independently tested for harmful substances according to the strict global criteria of STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
All Norwex Microfibre products carry a two-year warranty. Please visit www.norwex.eu for complete details.
*When following proper use and care instructions.
**Contains BacLock®, an antibacterial agent for self-cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit odour from bacteria, mould and/or mildew growth within the product.
Getting windows clean quickly isn't easy. In addition, many of today's popular glass and window cleaners contain harmful chemicals, like butylcellosolve and ammonia. And using kitchen roll to clean just adds to the problem of overloaded landfills and deforestation.
The Window Cloth gets windows and other glass and shiny surfaces clean and streak-free with just water. No harmful chemicals are left behind to smear or distort light, and no paper towels are needed, which means less landfill wasteand less paper dust in your home.
Microfibre Care Slightly dirty microfibre can be washed with Norwex Washing-up Liquid under warm running water and used again. Cloths that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers, after each use. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets when laundering. Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry. Not for use on anti-glare surfaces.
• Butyl cellosolve is a chemical commonly found in glass cleaners. Readily absorbed through the skin, overexposure can irritate mucous membranes and may cause liver and kidney damage
• According to the Environmental Working Group, there is strong evidence that ammonia is a human immune and respiratory toxicant or allergen
Learn how Norwex makes your home a Safe Haven